Protecting Pensions & Benefits for Federal Employees & Retirees
We are the only group focused exclusively on pensions and retirement benefits for current and former members of Canada's Federal Public Service, Armed Forces and the RCMP.
The National Association of Federal Retirees proudly serves 180,000 federal government employees, retirees and their survivors, who belong to one of 83 branches located throughout Canada.
Each branch is operated by a group of volunteers who are members of the Association. Our National Office is located in Ottawa and has 23 full time staff dedicated to serving our members.
You can reach us at:
(613-745-2559 in the Ottawa Area)
Mail: 865 Shefford Rd.
As the leading national organization of federal public sector retirees, the National Association of Federal Retirees is dedicated to making retirement better for retirees of the Canadian Public Service, the Canadian Armed Forces, the RCMP as well as for all Canadians.
• To protect and enhance the benefits of those in receipt of pensions under the superannuation acts (Public Service, Canadian Forces and RCMP) and the Judges Act
• To prevent the acceptance of proposals detrimental to interests of Veterans and federal retirees
• To protect and enhance the benefits of seniors in general
• To inform and assist federal retirees with regard to their rights as federal pensioners
• To co-operate with other seniors’/pensioners’ organizations on mutual objectives
For more information on the Association, our work and publications, please visit our website at FederalRetirees.ca.